www.carolynegerszegi.com

July 23, 2012

melody + jonathan | engaged



A few months ago I shot a really fun engagement session with Melody and Jonathan at the Vancouver International Airport. Melody and Jon were the lucky winners of the Love & Free Stuff Contest which I held with Nate of Nate Makes Films and Bailey of Bailey's Brides.

We had a great time running around the airport and it was a treat working with Nate doing videography because it really got my brain thinking in terms of motion and not just still photography... which is why I ended up with three animated .gifs from the session.

Up next for this blog... I'll share with you Nate's wonderful video from the day and then, my still photos too. In the meantime, enjoy these playful .gifs:







No comments:

Post a Comment

imagine whirled peas.